What's New in the PCLPD100XHP Series?
Premium CHOICE Low Profile Exhaust Fan with DC Motor is designed to fit in the smallest wall cavities, making it a versatile and convenient solution for Mixed-Use & Multi-Family applications. PCLPD100XHP utilizes a DC motor and AUTOFLO™ Technology to increase efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Ultra-Low Profile Design to fit in the smallest wall cavities
- Ultra-Quiet Operation of 1.2 sones
- DC Motor and auto-flow technology for high efficiency
- Built-in humidity sensing and continuous low-speed capability
Features & Construction
- Low profile housing design for easy wall or ceiling installation
- Quiet operation 0.6 to 2.0 sones
- Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor for long life (PCLP80, PCLP100, PCLPXP80 and PCLP100XP only)
- Totally Enclosed Brushless DC Motor (PCLPD100XHP only)
- Built-in backdraft damper
- Robust steel housing and decorative grille.
PCLPR4-3 4” Oval to 3” Round Reducer
The PCLPR4-3 is a 4” oval to 3” round duct reducer that can be used to quickly and easily connect 3” round duct to the PCLP80, PCLP100, PCLP80XP, PCLP100XP and PCLPD100XHP. This is a common duct size used with low profile bathroom exhaust fans installed in 2x4 walls.
Certifications & Listings
Please see the Submittal of each PCLP model for the certified performance data.
- CALGreen (Title 24 Compliant)
- cETLus Listed
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- HVI Certified
- Outside Air Solutions
Improve IAQ through good, better, and best solutions from S&P.
- Residential Bathroom Exhaust
Improve IAQ by removing excess humidity, odors, and VOC's from the residential bathroom.
- Commercial Bathroom Exhaust
Improve IAQ by removing excess humidity, odors, and VOC's from the commercial bathroom.
- Local Exhaust
Local demand-controlled exhaust is intended to remove contaminants from kitchens and bathrooms.
- Dwelling Unit Ventilation
Exhaust air at a continuous rate to satisfy code requirements.
HVI Performance Data
CFM 0.1" SP
CFM 0.25" SP
|Sones @ 0.1" SP||Frequency
|Efficacy @ 0.1" SP
|Part ID||W||D||H||X||Y||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
Dimensions are displayed in inches.
Options & Accessories
For convenient installation of specific sizes, the PCLP models are available in packs of four with all the parts needed for the fan to be installed by the contractor after the drywall and painting are complete.
|Housing Kit The contractor kit includes the fan housing and hanger brackets.|
PCLP contractor pack housings (4-pack).
PCLPXP contractor pack housings (4-pack).
|Motor and Grille Kit The contractor kit includes the motor, motor plate, wheel, and standard grille.|
PCLP80 contractor pack motor and grille (4-pack).
PCLP100 contractor pack motor and grille (4-pack).
PCLP80XP contractor pack motor and grille (4-pack).
PCLP100XP contractor pack motor and grille (4-pack).
|Lighted Grille Kit Lighted Grille for PCLP, PCLPXP and PCLPD100XHP|
LED Lighted Grille Kit
|Modules for PCLP Series|
|Modules for PCLPXP Series|
Wall Control Options
Fan/Light Delay Timer Switch
Rotary Spring Wound Timer
Electronic Push Button Timer
ASHRAE 62.2 Bath Fan Ventilation Control
Programmable Fan Timer
Plastic Louvered Shutter
Aluminum Exterior Fixed Grille
Round Adjustable Metal Elbow
Radiation Damper and Kits
Radiation Damper (PCRD)
- 3-hour rating ceiling radiation dampers
- Ceramic fiber with fiberglass cover fire blanket
- Roll-formed frame 22 g. galvanized steel
|Radiation Dampers for PCLP, PCLPXP and PCLPD100XHP|
Ceiling Radiation Damper
PCLP LED Light Grille & Radiation Damper